OUR PROVEN FRANCHISE SALES METHOD
Your franchise sales should not be a complicated process. Franchise Sales Force (FSF) can guide you every step of the way recruiting qualified franchisees
at a pace that suites your goals. Our services include franchise marketing input and/or design, initial lead registration, candidate qualifying, materials distribution,
professional Webinar presentation, FDD disclosure, Discover Day management and franchising document closing support. Although FSF does provide lead generation services,
our clients can remain responsible for their own advertising, marketing, promotional and public relations management.
All of FSF clients own and have live interactive access to their own leads databases which we maintain. To assist in your planning and forecasting, multiple candidate
reports and activity analytics are immediately available to all our clients at all times.
Franchise Award Process
FSF methods are fully customized to maximize our client's specific brand strengths. FSF roles and contributions to each of the steps below are determined to meet
the budgetary and sales goals of the franchisor. However the following progression represents the typical candidate escalation to a franchise award. This process has proven
to capture a very high percentage of appropriate qualified candidates while preventing unnecessary delays in the franchise award process.
Initial Candidate Inquiry
- Lead quality should always be considered over quantity.
- Minimum personal information should be required to inquire.
- Follow a controlled and progressive process with appropriate flexibility.
Executive Recruiter Phone Meeting
- Explain the role of the Qualification Specialist.
- Gather information from the candidate.
- Explain the step-by-step franchise award process.
- Provide a brief background of the concept.
- Send the Franchise Packet and confirm receipt when applicable.
- Discuss the company development strategy, mission, vision and values.
- Schedule next step phone meeting with Executive Recruiter.
Virtual Webinar or Face-to-Face Meeting
- Explain your role, establish trust and common agenda.
- Confirm the franchise award process.
- Outline the company development strategy, mission, vision and values.
- Get commitment from the candidate to complete a Franchise Application.
- Verify and validate the completed Application.
- Schedule a virtual Webinar or face-to-face meeting.
Mentor Meeting at Existing Unit or Territory (Optional)
- Completes personal presentation or Webinar.
- FDD Delivery and review pertinent FDD items.
- Assign franchise network validation, developing questions, etc.
- Review the FDD and franchise validation remarks.
- Schedule a Discovery Day meeting(s).
Discovery Day Agenda
- Organize a candidate meeting with Mentor, Franchisee or Area Developer.
- Operations questions are addressed.
- Candidate discusses their personal business plan.
- Tour of corporate offices.
- Introduction to company management and support staff.
- Tour of local corporate and/or franchise units.
- Comprehensive discussion of company culture and support systems.
- Discussion of brand evolution, key elements and company direction.
- Review of pertinent FDD items and comprehensive Q&A.
- Candidate is informed of approval process.
- Approval officer(s) reviews the candidate and decides on franchise award.
- The approval package is sent with full documentation execution details.
- A reasonable deadline is included with the approval offer.
- Signed final paperwork and payment is received by the deadline.
- Deadline extension is considered for appropriate candidates and conditions.